Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" 3000 Series Dual-Zone Refrigerator Drawers. This product features convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures. Sleek and sophisticated, U-Line's 3000 Series features two independently controlled slide-out stainless steel drawers with bright white LED theater lighting, full-text read out U-Select® Controls, drawer finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and limitless integration capabilities with fully adjustable toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Equipped with 2 full-extension soft-close stainless drawers
- U-Select® Control with digital OLED display
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: 34°F to 70°F
- Bright white LED theater lighting
- Volume of 4.5 cu ft holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz) or 142 cans (12 oz)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Upper drawer includes Slide and Divide bin organizer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.5 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||151 lb (68 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||34°F to 70°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.