With its extra door storage, a fully adjustable shelving system and a clear-view storage bin, this 24 In. Marvel All Refrigerator offers convenient options for a variety of items, whether tall, loose or bulky. The clear-view MaxStore bin alone can store 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 12-oz cans. Dynamic cooling technology provides the industry's most even temperature stability and rapid cool down up to 2x faster than other models.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- 5.1 cu. ft. capacity, stores (115) 12-oz cans
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf and extra door storage allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- Also includes (1) full-width smooth-glide stainless steel shelf, (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable stainless steel shelf and (1) fixed stainless steel-framed glass shelf
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.