This versatile 3-in-1 system stores more than the rest with its split convertible shelving system for hybrid food, beverage or wine storage. Fully adjustable cantilevered shelving stores up to 162 12-oz cans or 7 bottles of wine with a half-shelf to accommodate tall items. A clear-view bin glides out to access loose or bulky items and is capable of holding 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 12-oz cans. The panel-ready design features a soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush zero-clearance installation.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity, stores up to (162) 12-oz cans or 7 bottles of wine
- 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelf™ offers cantilevered glass shelving, wine racks, or hybrid options
- Tall item storage: Half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Two-stage, arctic white theatre-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Solid black-stained maple shelf fronts (natural maple available)
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.