Designed for versatile refrigeration storage and universal installation, this ADA height refrigerator features a fully adjustable cantilevered shelving system that accommodates even tall items, a MaxStore bin for loose items and bonus door storage. With the best cooling technology you can find, the Marvel Low Profile All Refrigerator organizes your perishables in one convenient, easy-access location capable of storing as many as 118 12-oz cans.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity stores (118) 12-oz cans
- (1) full-width and (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves and (1) fixed white steel-framed glass shelf
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean and efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Low profile, ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.